Magical Gratitude 28-day Challenge: Day 3
Welcome back everyone! Wooo 3 days in only 25 to go! Who else is already feeling better for being grateful?! I know I am! We had a snow storm last night, and I am so grateful that snow removal is included in my rent! Thank you thank you thank you!
It's your contact and experiences with other people that give your life joy, meaning and purpose.
- choose three of your closest relationships to be grateful for.
- Gather photos of each person.
- with the photo in front of you, think of five things you are most grateful for about each person and write it in your Magical Gratitude notebook/word document.
- Start each sentence with the magic words "Thank you ______, for ________." (so I would write Thank you Joshua, for being such a sweet son.)
- Carry the photos around with you today, or have them so you can see them throughout the day. (My photos live in my phone and computer, so I will make a collage of them and make it the background of my Mac, because I'm always using it. )
- Look at the photos 3 times today, and while looking into their eyes in the photo say Thank you, followed by their name.
The People I am Grateful for Today, Tomorrow, and Every Other Day of My Life
|Thank you Josh, |
for being the best son a mother could ever dream of having ❣
|my amazing siblings! |
thank you Mike,
for being the best younger big brother ever,
and thank you Alexis, for never being afraid to be you!
|Thank you, Mom, |
for everything you do for me and Josh!
I would be so lost without you!